Rust Repair Adelaide
Your Local Experts in Rust Repair Adelaide
Vintage & Classic Automotive are Adelaide’s number one experts recommissioning and rust repair Adelaide. Whether it’s a routine service, maintenance work or a complete restoration from head to tail—our team of passionate and highly trained mechanics will have your vehicle functioning at peak performance.
We have over 20 years of industry experience working on all makes and models, including:
- Alfa Romeo
- …and absolutely everything in between!!
So, you can always trust that you pride and enjoy has landed in a pair of very capable hands.
One aspect of our business that we take a lot of pride in is the customer experience itself, which has led to the development of long-term relationships. We’re completely transparent about pricing, and always happy to lend our expert advice when it comes to bespoke solutions. Leave your rust repair Adelaide to the experts!
Presenting Your Classic Car
Rust repair Adelaide is definitely the first and most important step when it comes to preparing your car for presentation, because the base will impact the quality of everything you put on top. But of course, there’s more than just this step involved in the process. Our mechanics will guide you through to ensure your classic car is looking absolutely prime on the day of presentation!
- Preparing the bodywork: Assessing for dents, scratches or rust; looking for any missing components and modifying the surface with the appropriate painting, powder coating, plating.
- Preparing the exterior: Cleaning and polishing every crevice using premium products. We also recommend bringing products along with you on the day!
- Preparing the wheels: Make sure to use wheel & tyre specific products, and also opt for disposable towels and rags since this will likely be the dirtiest part of your car.
Your Car is Prepped & Ready! Now What?
Now we’ve covered the basics in terms of preparation, such as cleaning, polishing and rust repair Adelaide, here are a few extra tips on how to present your vehicle to the public:
- Keep your audience engaged by providing an interactive experience, talking them through the history of the car & design work
- Keep it simple – understand that onlookers don’t always know the technical ins-and-outs of your classic car. Be friendly & explain things to them, because some models are quite unique!
- Get creative with your display by incorporating signage & other decorative features to draw attention your way
- Provide info about your car with brochures, flyers, signage or postcards to help communicate the nitty-gritty details for keen car enthusiasts
Last but not least, remember to have fun and enjoy the experience of having your prized possession on show! The rust repair Adelaide and other hard work is well worth the reward.